Re: 707 Roll.

>> That's why you've hidden behind an alias for so many years.
>
> HA HA HA HA HA <<== [sound heard from behind rock]
>
> Really pisses you off...

Naah.  It's just kind of funny when an idiot like you who is so afraid of someone you believe is dying that you hide behind an
alias, shivering at the thought that I might know who you are.

The fact is that you've given enough information about yourselkf and your business that anyone who really wanted to do so could find
you pretty quickly.  You brag about how long you've been in the business.  You talk about boating.  You occasionally sell marine
alarms.  You're fond of Napco.  You prefer wireless.  You work mainly in Brooklyn and Staten Island.  You used to do business with
Alarm Warehouse.

That's just what little I recall you posting.  If I wanted to spend the effort tracking you down it would probably take a day or
two.  The fact is you're not that important.  Who on earth would want to look up a vulgar pig like you?  The fact that you spend
most of your free time posting here is evidence you have no life -- no friends, no relationship with the poor, unfortunate woman who
made the mistake of marrying you, no family members interested in talking to you.

Face it, Jiminex.  You're just a nasty, vulgar old man with nothing to do all night but spew hatred.  The only one who even tries to
reach out to you is that drug-addled nitwit from Waco.  Watch out though.  He's also about the only one here likely to try to find
you.

> You can't do anything to stop me...

You think I'd care enough to bother?  All your encyclopedic cursing and babbling does is make you look like an old fool.  Feel free
to continue.