Re: Paradox Esprit fails to activate alarm siren in 3 Zones

Joe, the problem is, in order to get in to low level programming mode,
you WILL need to know the installer code in place in the panel. This is
usually 727272 or 282828 (or 4 digit versions of the above). If these
don't work, your only option is to default the panel (simple to do, but
see the programming sheets). Hopefully the code will not be locked and
the board will default to factory. Then you must reprogram the whole
panel.

If you want to play and learn, I guarantee that will give you lots of
opportunity.And since it's not monitored, nothing is lost if you mess
up, except your panel may end up not working quite the way you want.

If you have specific problems with it, send an email through and I'll
try to do what I can to answer your questions (albeit I'm on an
extended vacation and my brain has gone to sleep (more than
normal).....)...panel?...what's a panel...don't need no steenkin

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
www.homemetal.com
(Temporarily relocated to Florida)