Re: Paradox Esprit fails to activate alarm siren in 3 Zones

There is nothing difficult really about setting up the average alarm system,
its the reasonable IQ that will help you set up your system correctly, not
familiarity with computers. I never really understood why people seem to
preface " I should be able to <fill in the unrelated to computers blank>
because I'm a computer whizz.

Try www.tech-man.com for an installation manual.

Doug