Re: Paradox Esprit fails to activate alarm siren in 3 Zones

> If you are monitored by your alarm company they would be nuts to allow you
> to even try to reprogram it...let them do it.
> If you are not monitored you still may want them to check the programming.
> This type of programming is not end-user stuff.

Thanks Crash, I just thought there might be a relatively simple series of
commands that a competent computer user might be able to follow without too
much difficulty? The alarm is not monitored, so there is no problem in that
regard. I suppose for security reasons the alarm companies don't want end
users to know how to reprogramme alarms. It's a pity there isn't a button
you can press that restores the system back to its default settings! I'm
pretty sure that if I had a manual of all the commands I could get it going
again!

Regards, Joe