Paradox Esprit fails to activate alarm siren in 3 Zones

We have an 8-year old Paradox Esprit alarm system with a 626 keypad. The
manual for this system is here:

http://www.aaaalarms.ca/file_source/AAA%20Alarms/Static%20Files/PDFs/para_esp616_626_ledkeyboard.pdf

We have 7 zones: Numbers 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 are in different rooms in the
house, Zone 3 is the smoke alarm, and Zone 4 hasn't been allocated to
anything.

At the moment, the alarm sets OK, and if you walk through ANY of Zones 1, 2,
5, 6, and 7, the movement is detected and a preliminary 30 second warning
whistle is sounded INSIDE the house. After this warning whistle stops, a
very loud siren OUTSIDE the house is supposed to sound.

Although the outside siren sounds after you have walked through Zones 5 or
7, it fails to sound if you walk through Zones 1, 2, or 6.

I rang my alarm company who said there is probably a programming fault. Can
anyone suggest what the programming steps may be to get Zones 1, 2, and 6 to
activate the outside siren?

Thanks very much for your help.

Joe