Re: Paradox Esprit fails to activate alarm siren in 3 Zones

This programming is NOT something you should even consider trying
without the right chip version of the programming sheets. If you are
not monitored, you are on your own in regards to this however.It is a
simple thing to default to factory (unless it's locked), and with the
proper sheets, to reprogram (just a bit harder)

Panels are not primarily designed for the end user. They are targeted
at alarmco's.

As I remember, turn "off" the lights in section 212 for zones you dont
want "silent"

The easiest solution would probably be to have your alarmco dial in and
make the necessary changes (assuming your panel is on line properly)

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
www.homemetal.com
Seagrove Gardens, Florida