Re: Paradox Esprit fails to activate alarm siren in 3 Zones

tick tick tick..Joe's time must not be worth very much to him. If he had
called his alarm company and paid them whatever their service fee is he
would be done by now. This is exactly what I was talking about...it's not
just a matter of pushing buttons. Deeper and deeper he will go...is it
programming...hmmmm lemme just change this...oh wait maybe it's a short
somewhere...hmmm that didn't fix it...lets go back to programming...dang now
this doesn't work. Two weeks later Joe needs to buy a new board because he
fried something or defaulted it accidently or its totally scrambled.