Re: Cox ARRIS Touchstone

I use solid wire wrote:
> On 7 Jan 2007 15:01:36 -0800, "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Do you do all your own billing and envelope stuffing?  Do you cut all
> those 3x3 pieces yourself?

The 3 x 3 notices are printed and cut by my printer shop.

The yellow paper with the VoIP notes I have done in my office. This one
changes from time to time, so at this point I'm having it done at my
office. If I ever settle on a fixed note, I'll have it done at the
print shop too. However the response to the warning notices has been
such a success, that I'm thinking of doing occasional "specials" with
back up Radio or Internet monitoring offers, along with the warnings
about VoIP and DSL.

And yes, I have my billing, stuffing, and mail, done here at my office.

But then....... I only have three accounts ..... so it doesn't take
that long. ;-)