Re: Cox ARRIS Touchstone

IME, they don't know didly dick about alarms, line seizure, or much of
anything else. It's just another way to make a buck, and who gives a good
crap about the alarm guy?

I am astonished at how many people think that when the trouble light goes on
and their phones are dead that the alarm caused it. Cuz the phone guy said
so.

BTW, I saw Ernie Sunday and he had nice things to say about you.
js