Re: Cox ARRIS Touchstone

I test daily even on O/C accounts since sometimes they're closed on
weekends. Doesn't cost me anything, but even if it did I'd still test every
acount every day. I used to have some higher security accounts that I'd test
2x a day + o/c's

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
|> We test everyday, longer intervals are meaningless.
|
| We used to auto-test residential accounts daily.  Commercial accounts were
all programmed for open and close signals.  If a
| commercial client wanted o&c *reports* or supervision, we charged extra
for that but the signal was standard.

| Since we ran our own central station the extra cost for the signals was
negligible.  It made for an excellent selling point though.