Re: Cox ARRIS Touchstone

I don't know how anyone else does it, but on any panel we install I always
use the 30 day (as a minimum interval) test timer and with the automation
software at central station there is always a flag when the system fails to
check in. We have discovered some DSL, digital phone and other issues that
way. The billing letters go out to but you're right Jim, too many people
fail to notice.