Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
45a005b1$0$27018$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You know that French cusine never makes sense to me.

That's pretty normal.

Someone need to have at least hated something else then fries and hamburger
in there childhood, and develop a real sense of taste, to really appreciate
French cuisine....

Too bad for you, French cuisine been declared many time in history as the
best cuisine in the world...

And its cuisine, not cusine...not that I want to use a low level attack on
you, but since you have a big tendency to point same typo to me, I return
the favour...