Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

> And soon dogs will shit and pee on top of your grave!!
And we all are very suspicious of why you feel a need to keep such careful
track of those two particular items. It must be something you enjoy in or
with your croissant perhaps? Or it goes good with snails maybe. You know
that French cusine never makes sense to me.