Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

On Apr 15, 9:51=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarm=
s>
wrote:
> > In the world I live in, if one does something
> > that needs doing, even though it wasn't his
> > or her duty, we call that a good thing. You
> > know, initiative and all that...
>
> Tell that to the families of 3,200 US servicemen
> who have died for the sake of Bush's ego --
> most of them long since Saddam was removed
> from power.
>
> After that, send the same message to the tens
> of thousands of our soldiers who have been
> severely wounded -- whose lives are ruined --
> because George W Bush is too stupid and too
> arrogant to admit he was wrong or, worse,
> to admit he lied through his teeth to America.
>
> Come to think of it, he lied to Congress to get
> them to agree to the war. =A0That's the same
> thing Clinton did and they impeached him.
> The difference is, as one apt bumper-sticker
> has it, "No one died when Clinton lied."
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

And here all this time I thought we had a volunteer draft.

Ahh .... but a coward like you wouldn't even consider that someone
might be willing to put their life on the line so that even a piece of
shit like you could live in a free country.