Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

How do you figure Bush killed Americans?

AntiWar.com has combat deaths to date at 2693.

Al Quiada (or however you wanna spell it): At WTC 2992 were killed...and
then theres Somalia 1993, Khobar Towers 1996 19 killed, 1998 US embassies in
Kenya and Tanzania 224 killed, 12 Americans,...and on and on..