Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

Robert L Bass wrote:

> The comment was not over the top.  It is a truthful
> statement.  Bush has sent over 3,200 American
> soldiers to their deaths for no purpose other than
> to satisfy his ego.

What utter hogwash.  Our troops over there are the best equipped
soldiers in the world.  They're up against a determined foe that has
little or no respect for human life.  They're over there because Bush
sent them there, but he certainly didn't personally decide to send them
to their deaths.  You're a moron.