Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

Funny you should mention that since Algeria (you know that old French Colony
that France lost in 1962) seems to have lost some innocent folks courtesy of
some al-Qaida techniques. Since that is Muslim on Muslim violence and there
are no US forces to blame what is your answer for all that?