Re: Can Washington get smart about science? (was: Al Gore...)

>when the President has his dick

Too bad he lost it. I hear Hillary keeps it under lock and key now.

On Apr 10, 3:41?am, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> Since several have opted to comment on this OT subject perhaps it will be
> instructive to review comments from a scientific
> journalist who has written several award winning books related to the
> subject. The following is from the Los Angeles Times'
> website. The article also constitutes the final chapter in a book on the
> subject of politics and science cited in the opening
> paragraph.
>
> === end quote ===
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

It's very plain to see from that article that if we were to get rid of
all Republicans that the earth would begin cooling immediately. I'm
sure there some scientific proof somewhere that the climate of the
earth has been cooler when Democrats are in power. Except, of course,
for those times when the President has his dick in some aids mouth, in
the Oval office.

Come on. Admit it. You don't really know what that article implies.
You just know what it says. Someone read that to you and you just
copied it and posted it. Right?