Re: Can Washington get smart about science? (was: Al Gore...)

Hey Hillary? What? I'm going bowling with the guys tonight. Can I take my
dick with me, please? No, way honey...it stays with me ask me after the
Primaries. Ok dear...but are you sure I just couldn't mess around with it
out in the pool for a while?