Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

"Roland" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
461d3736$0$17183$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Funny you should mention that since Algeria (you know that old French
> Colony that France lost in 1962) seems to have lost some innocent folks
> courtesy of some al-Qaida techniques. Since that is Muslim on Muslim
> violence and there are no US forces to blame what is your answer for all
> that?

Now what was the real target of those terrorist?

I don't like those ass hole either,bit that doesn't give anyone rights to
kill innocent men,woman and kids..

your thinking like a kid...the neighbour boys got beaten up by some a
bully,this give you the right to bully another one..