Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

>Same here, but Bush killed more Americans than Al Quaida.

Over the top comments have no real meaning. I didn't think you guys would
ever give him credit for being a good shot in the first place. Is it
possible for the left to ever run out of Kool Aid? Being so close to BAMC I
can say that I personally appreciate all that the members of the Military
are sacrificing. I'll reserve judgment to see what the History Channel says
in 20+ years about the efforts there.