Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

> How do you figure Bush killed Americans?

He deliberately sent them to fight an illegal war against a country that was neither attacking nor threatening to attack us.  Iraq
was a miserable place with a horrible dictator but there are lots of places like that.  We had no right and no cause to attack them.

Bush, Cheney and company lied through their teeth to convince us that we needed to go after "weapons of mass destruction."  When
none were found they declared that we were really there to bring peace and democracy to those poor Iraqis -- you know, the ones who
now hate us so much they gladly blow themselves up just to kill a few of our troops.

> AntiWar.com has combat deaths to date at 2693.

"American Deaths [in Iraq] Since war began (3/19/03): 3294"
http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/

I am fed up with the lies and deceipt of this administration, not to mention the steam-rolling of our Constitution.  We can only
hope that Americans go to the polls in vast numbers once again in 2008 to throw out the rest of Bush's hard-line pals so we can
begin repairing all the damage he has done to our country.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics