Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

Actually, we should bomb the shit outta the whole region and take the oil or
whatever we want. I also have no desire to live in the United States of
Islamoworld.

In the big picture we need to be in Iraq...and it had little to do with
Saddam...we need to be there to kick the shit outta Iran when that issue
finally erupts. Someone needs to control the oil it might as well be US.

Bush may not be right about everything, but he is more sane that the
democrats lately. I used to be a democrat up till a few years ago...now;
they make me wanna puke. I call them the Whinocrats now. More interested in
politics than saving our butts.

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message
|> How do you figure Bush killed Americans?
|
| He deliberately sent them to fight an illegal war against a country that
was neither attacking nor threatening to attack us.  Iraq
| was a miserable place with a horrible dictator but there are lots of
places like that.  We had no right and no cause to attack them.

| Bush, Cheney and company lied through their teeth to convince us that we
needed to go after "weapons of mass destruction."  When
| none were found they declared that we were really there to bring peace and
democracy to those poor Iraqis -- you know, the ones who
| now hate us so much they gladly blow themselves up just to kill a few of
our troops.

| > AntiWar.com has combat deaths to date at 2693.
|
| "American Deaths [in Iraq] Since war began (3/19/03): 3294"
| http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/
|
| I am fed up with the lies and deceipt of this administration, not to
mention the steam-rolling of our Constitution.  We can only
| hope that Americans go to the polls in vast numbers once again in 2008 to
throw out the rest of Bush's hard-line pals so we can