Re: Should I install Sonitrol Alarm System , want advice yes or no

> In the world I live in, if one does something
> that needs doing, even though it wasn't his
> or her duty, we call that a good thing. You
> know, initiative and all that...

Tell that to the families of 3,200 US servicemen
who have died for the sake of Bush's ego --
most of them long since Saddam was removed
from power.

After that, send the same message to the tens
of thousands of our soldiers who have been
severely wounded -- whose lives are ruined --
because George W Bush is too stupid and too
arrogant to admit he was wrong or, worse,
to admit he lied through his teeth to America.

Come to think of it, he lied to Congress to get
them to agree to the war.  That's the same
thing Clinton did and they impeached him.
The difference is, as one apt bumper-sticker
has it, "No one died when Clinton lied."

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics