Re: Al Gore where are you?

On Apr 10, 8:37=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarm=
s>
wrote:

> Maybe if certain people cared more about the
> environment than bashing political opponents they
> might realize Al Gore isn't selling offsets. =A0He has
> proposed several means to encourage responsible
> behavior. =A0None involve you buying something
> from him.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

So you're saying that for someone to care for the environment rather
than bashing political opponents, we should read a book that bashes
political opponents and that is approved only by political left and on
the best seller list of the most liberal newspaper.  We should also
listen to a self important bufoon who can't practice what he preaches
and to the UN who is interested in setting up a new world government
which puts the power in the hands of governments rather than the
people.  Uh huh.  Now I get it.