Re: FS: Simon

Petem wrote:

> I totally agree with you that this kind of law is useless against
> criminal,its just a kind of way for the cop to know when they enter a house
> if there is guns inside,so they can chicken out and call backups...

Now THAT sounds like a bunch of BS.

You mean if the police wanted to enter a house and the records showed
that the owner didn't have a registered firearm, they wouldn't call for
backup and just walk right in the house? Yeh sure!

If that's the only reason they can come up with to register
firearms..... and the public goes along with that, I've got a bunch of
bridges I'm going to sell up there in Canada.