Re: FS: Simon

be careful here..all the best sniper from the Canadian army are French....

I don't know why but we kind of produce al lot of those...

they are even better then the American one,in the first year in Afghanistan
our task force of sniper killed like 25 time more hit then the American by
ratio...

1159069751.834360.222910@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx