Re: FS: Simon

they were all on large piece of wood at around 50 feet from the shooter..

when they were not hit with enough force,and not totally destroyed they were
back on the wood for another round..

"Tommy" <tommy at leesecurity dot net> a écrit dans le message de news:
4515e01f$0$19684$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Was it a set em up, knock em down? or did ya'll sling them with a thrower?

Either way, sounds like a lot of fun.