Hayle two the Cheef

TBkGuard-Google@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Jim wrote:
> > > I never noticed any applications that offered attendance to the public or "consumers".
> =============
>
> Hey Jim,
>
> Have you ever actually seen an application? <

Have you ever been inside a classroom where you weren't holding a mop?

> I am the president of a multi-faceted conglamorate of companies with
> major interests in real estate, construction, finance, transportation,
> hospitals and healthcare and insurance industries.  Internally, we have
> interests in human resources and corporate security.<

Translation: He's an Amway distributor
And what the hell is a conglAmorate? Is that a Boston thing?
The A and the O keys are nowhere near each other so it's not an
innocent typo.
Conglomerate...........say it with me............. Connnnnnnnnn
Glommmmmmmm Orrrrrrrrrrrr Ut (or it, or at... really depends on the
local accent)

> Out of curiousity, I just went back to check an attendee application.
> There are catagories for almost every one of our above involvements
> plus others we would qualify under also.<

Categories! Say it with me...... Cahhhhhhh tuhhhhhhhhhh gore
eeeeeeeeeeeeez
What in the name of Aunt Nellie's nuts is a catAgory, El Presidente?

> LoL, your funny. <

You're not your.
You ARE funny. Say it with me ..... Eweeeeeeee arrrrrrrrrrrr fuh
neeeeeeeeeee. At least you spelled LoL right. Did that require a board
consensus?

 >  I wonder if I should contact the ISC and tell them
> that Jim the Alarm Installer from OshKosh, Wyoming or somewhere thinks
> I am not qualified to attend and could they please let me know if I'm
> truly welcome. <

Now I know you had to go to the lifeline to get the spelling of ISC.
Say it with me.... Eye Esssss Seeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Way to go Mr Commander in Chief!

> Yes, we are consumers.<

Unfortunately the one purchase you need the most is the one you've
apparently neglected.

HOOKED ON PHONICS.

Is that you, Rodney?