Re: FS: Simon

Well if we cant have guns any more I wonder what is in that firearm box that
is connected on my alarm system...

Must be a club or maybe a bow?

You better read and take some notes,we HAVE to register or fire arm,but we
still keep em!

And we can still shoot our heart out at some games,or on target practice

we try to keep human shooting to place like Afghanistan ;-)
You know the firearm control politic here is kind of totally useless for
event like what occurred at Dawson college,but if some cops come my home
they will know I have some guns and wont rush in like they used to do,and in
the mean time there is less risk for them and us,cause they will try to
understand what's happening before coming in and get excited by something
totally normal,like a man walking with a broom stick in his hand ;-)

1159168173.626540.120490@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx