Re: Why?

It seems I am the only company in town that will retrofit an alarm system
without a credit anal probe, followed with a 3 year, carved in stone
contract. Real Estate agents have been calling me every other week now.

$500 gets you the basic, 3 opening, 1 motion, 6 zone Ademco POS hardwired
system, I charge $50 per each additional opening afterwards. Two out of
three signup for monitoring, since many insurance companies now require
monitoring to issue a new policy.

It's not free, but at least I get all my costs up front, and it fills in
gaps where techs end up going home real early....sorry guys! :)

Jim Rojas