Re: Per Hour Charge

Russell Brill wrote:
> "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Depends.
> > On true install we'd do it by bid, which is usually based on how many
> > manhours we think it's gonna take. If it's a small job...adding a one wire
> > or something like that we'd do it by manhour + cog + profit.
> >
> > 75-85 bucks is common around here.
> > I know one guy that charges 35.00 but he's a looney toon...I wouldn't
> > start
> > my truck up for only 35 bucks.
> >

> Problem is, there's getting to be more of the $35 ass wipes everywhere......
> UGH.....

I know what I'm about to say falls into the realm of rationalization
but the way I think of people like that is ......... I hope they do a
lot of business and get a lot of clients. It's all the sooner they'll
be out of business and I (or you) will be taking over their customers.
I don't know how true it is, but it seems that it's just GOT to be that
way.