Re: Why?

It's fun ain't it?!

I just finished working on a 15K sq ft (under roof) house with a buddy of
mine, they tried to pull the same crap on us..Do you know anyone would could
do a house that size with only a 3 day warning and the insulators on our
tail? No freekin way. Ya know they wouldn't pull this crap on any of the
other trades! I hate getting the bums rush on jobs.

Rise up mon! We gotta start walkin on this crap.