Re: Is low-priced Internet monitoring reliable?

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> "blueman" <NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I doubt it.
> > They actually like me because I have been something like a beta tester
> > for their internet functionality. I also got to be quite friendly with
> > some of their techs talking shop and trading technical
> > computer/electronic insights -- their most experienced techs
> > paradoxically perhaps are the ones who are least experienced and
> > comfortable with "new-fangled" computer and Internet functionality.
> > (Plus they are the ones who gave me the software tools to access and
> > program my panel via the Internet.)
>
> I imagine it would be a management decision. The techs have no worries about
> liability; they are employees. Anyway, as I said, it's just a guess.
> js

It's an uninformed guess -- everyone got the same raise -- they blamed it on
increased cost of fuel, transportation etc.

Plus, I have spoken previously to the president of the company (it is
one of the largest companies in New England) and we are on very
good terms.

Please, no more guessing or flame bait... the purpose of this thread
was to inquire about 3rd party Internet monitoring not question
whether or not there may be ulterior motives in the company's price
increase.