Re: Is low-priced Internet monitoring reliable?

You should also consider your technical capabilities. I use an internet
service, and all three of my false alarms (Teenagers) were handled swiftly
as per the contract. I have no complaints, but I have to maintain  my own
system. All they provided was the basic account and calling parameters and
how to program them in, I had to supply them all the Zone info and how they
were configured to respond to an alarm, IE silent, delay, etc.

Dan