Re: Is low-priced Internet monitoring reliable?

"Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> ah,,you're the NYC guy then?
> did the Aux2 zone thing work?

Yes, thanks for the help!!!!!
I have done all the research but admit that I have not yet had the
free hours to install the sensors (My wife has me busy with outdoor
projects that I need to complete before the weather turns :)

Admittedly, my interest in installing he temp & water sensors has as
much to do with my desire to experiment and learn more about alarms as
it does with any sudden immediate need for such monitoring. Although
it may be hard to believe, I am a DIY more from the fun I get from it
than from the money I save -- in fact, economically, I would do better
to put more hours into my own business and hire someone experienced to
work on my house but then I wouldn't have any fun...