Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

G. Morgan wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:02:33 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
> <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Phoney complaints filed by your pals are of no consequence.
>

> I keep hearing this from your pals at CHA, you have yet to acknowledge
> the FACT that non-customers can not file complaints.

Actually.  You're wrong there, Graham.  There are certain circumstances
in which a "non-customer" *can* file a complaint against a company (be
it "member" or "non-member").

> The BBB will not post phony complaints,

No. They won't.  They, in fact, don't post the actual complaints at all.
   They're divided into several distinct categories (all of which are
listed on Bass' BBB record).  More-over, they will only provide the
details of the complaints to the authorized representatives of the
company being complained against.  This includes the individual's name,
address, and purchase details.  Most people who actually take the time
to file a complaint with the BBB have fairly detailed records that
include contact dates, the names of the individual(s) they talked to and
the nature of their response.

> they investigate each one

Yes, they do.