Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> However, according to Florida statute, if I
> >> actually did wish to persue a carreer as an
> >> installer, I could do so.
> >
> > An installer, yes, a license holder may be
> > another question. As Dezi would say, "you
> > have some splain'n to do Lucy", in front of
> > the ECLB prior to even getting the test
> > application approved...
>
> Nope.  You're absolutely wrong, Worthless.  The law is quite clear.  Try
reading it sometime and then try not deliberately
> misquoting it.

There you go with the insults again. I should have put a smiley face after
my post. Then you may have read it with a different outlook. To respond to
your defensive reply, I did not misquote anything. My post is still visible
here. What was quoted? There was nothing quoted in the answer. I do agree
with you that the law is quite clear. I have read the statutes and the rules
it in their entirety, as they are updated constantly, more times than I care
to count. I totally understand them, as I personally have been involved in
writing part of it, at least the bills that have gone into law that the
statute is built on. I think you may have read only the parts up to where
you think you are clear of the law. I do agree that there are parts of the
law that exempt your on line sales of equipment, as long as you only sell
the equipment. But there are other statutes and rules that effect licensing.
I have had this converstion with you before and ask you to tell me what
these were to see if you were actually as knowledgable about the subject as
you claim. There was no response from you. It is not necessary to rehash the
topic. You don't know what they are and you haven't read them. Admit it. :o]

> > With Mugford on the board that Q&A
> > process would be a riot...
>
> Applicants don't have to go before the ECLB to obtain the license.

If you had read "the statutes and rules in their entirety, you would see
that all applications must be submitted 45 days prior to the next ECLB Board
meeting. Why would that be a requirement? To let the DBPR put all the
documentation together, along with their findings, before it goes to the
Board. If there are any issues of concern, whether it is work experience,
personal history questions, financial or credit history questions ie
bankrupcy's, liens etc. that need to be answered, not only does the
application package, but the applicant will appear before the board at that
next meeting. You have never gone through it, so why do you constantly fight
what is reality, other than, it is in your personality to do so? :o]

> > Than you would have to pass the test.
>
> No problem.  When I took the CT exam, about 1/4 of the applicants walked
out in the first 20 minutes.  They gave us something like 2
> hours to finish.  I was done in less than 40 minutes.  Passed on the first
try with better than a 95%.

Never said you weren't a smart guy....a smart bASS maybe, but I don't ever
under estimate someones intellegence until I know them. I really don't know
your intellectual capability's, especially when you have access to the
internet at the touch of your finger. Take the computer away, where you
don't have access to everyone elses knowledge, and you may be just another
bump on a log, as far as I know.

> I'm still in the field.  I just don't go out to install anymore.

Well than you need to be very careful. If you are in the field picking
(pushing) daiseys than you are good to go, but, if you are in the field
inspecting, designing, consulting, etc. than you are stepping into an area
that needs licensing. You have left the exempted area of the statute that
you have been enjoying. If you are sure the law is quite clear than you
should know this. :o]

> >> Cracker has nothing to do with anything.
> >> He's of no significance to me, you or
> >> anyone else.
>
> No reply?  Heh, heh, heh.

Jesus Robert, why am I conversing with you when you are on drugs? Your
answering your own post. Think about this for a minute. Maybe you should
wait on posting anything else until your treatment is over before you make a
bASS out of yourself unless you just want to humor us. :o]