Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

> First you claim no gun was involved...

That is true.  A replica is not a gun.  It only looks like a gun.

> now its a non-working replica...

It's all a matter of public record.  If you really want to know the facts, you can write to the Polk County court.  They still
maintain records, even 30 years later.

> because of it you cannot install security
> systems in most states...

I installed in CT for 24 years since then, with the full knowledge of the Ct licensing board.  I've sold my installation company and
have no further interest in installing for a living.  It would require a major pay cut.  However, according to Florida statute, if I
actually did wish to persue a carreer as an installer, I could do so.

> And if you note this was a reply to your
> message to G Morgan which also had
> nothing to do with the OP's question...

Cracker has nothing to do with anything.  He's of no significance to me, you or anyone else.