Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

> That is one very heavy duty, major league
> item to have on one's resume' let alone
> one's conscience...

As usual, Mugford is trying to mislead and misconstrue.  He says I killed someone as though that was in the commission of a crime.
What he's referring to is the fact that I was involved in an auto accident 38 years ago.  Someone died.  No charges were ever filed.
It was a tragedy and it's my burden to bear.  Mugford knows this though he regularly lies about it.

> I don't mean to claim any false sense of moral
> superiority...

You wouldn't have any.

> ...merely thankful that of all the burdens I have
> placed on my conscience nothing comes close to playing in that league.

Nothing these idiots can say will make me any more nor any less sad over that tragic day.  I was 19 years old and way too tired to
be driving.  No drugs.  No alcohol.  Just exhaustion from having driven all night.  She was a friend.  Her husband remained a friend
long afterward.

You can try, like Mugford, Olson, the Matamoron and several others here have repeatedly done to twist that into a "murder" or you
can let it go.  What you say about it in future, now that you know the truth, will determine what kind of human being you are.  We
already know what king of lowlife, lying sacks of garbage Leuck, Olson and Mugford are.