Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

John wrote:
> All,
>     I have a standard slomins alarm system, wired that connects to the CS
> via POTS.  I'd like to add one a cell phone connection that in the even the
> land line is cut, would allow the alarm to dial the service.  Any
> suggestions on a box to use?
>
>     TIA
>     John

John here is the paragraph in a contract that would limit you
working/modifying your system. This is what is in my contract and I'm
sure a company as large as Slomin's has the same thing. Read your
contract.

"Warranty does not cover any damage to material or equipment caused by
accident, misuse, attempted or unaurthorized repair, service,
modification or improper installation by anyone other than XYZ
company.XYZ company shall not be liable for consequential damages. "

Robert Bass is a trouble maker and has disrupted this group for years.
He's a felon, is responsible for someones death and regularly lies
cheats and misleads end users that come to this group so that he can
sell them equipment.