Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

> 489.511(4)(a)  "Good moral character" means a personal history of honesty,
> fairness, and respect for the rights of others and for laws of this
> state and nation.

I guess that leaves you out.

> Sorry Mr. BAss! One Google search and it's all over!
> "Honesty, fairness and respect for the rights of others".
>
> Are you honest?..............the BBB doesn't think so.

Phoney complaints filed by your pals are of no consequence.

> Are you fair?...............I don't think so, Mr. BAss.

No one cares what you think.

> Do you respect the rights of others.......................
> I'll let the history of ASA speak for itself...............

Your own posts in this newsgroup would make for a very interesting discussion before the rest of the board (you'd have to sit that
one out).  Can you imagine you trying to uese quotes of me arguing with these morons as "evidence"?  Next I display a printout of
every one of the personal attacks you've levied against me in the newsgroup.  Then I display a printout of these same jerks (your
pals) gloating and "praying" for my death when they learned I have cancer.

Good moral character?  You are sadly lacking there, pal.

> It's clear and convincing to me Mr. BAss.......

Ah, but due to your provable, lengthy history of personal attacks against me, you'd have to recuse yourself or face charges
yourself.

> Norm Mugford

When I showed the state investigator the things which you wrote about me in a public forum, he was aghast.  Any normal person would
be.  The problem is you get enough encouragement from a few lowlifes here that you have misled yourself into believeing you can say
anything you like in public about another tradesman, despite your position on the ECLB.  You are wrong, sir.

Count yourself fortunate that I'm not litigatious and that I have no interest in obtaining a license.  If I did, I'd bring up every
one of your childish, public indiscretions before the rest of the board, not to mention the AG.