Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

>> However, according to Florida statute, if I
>> actually did wish to persue a carreer as an
>> installer, I could do so.
>
> An installer, yes, a license holder may be
> another question. As Dezi would say, "you
> have some splain'n to do Lucy", in front of
> the ECLB prior to even getting the test
> application approved...

Nope.  You're absolutely wrong, Worthless.  The law is quite clear.  Try reading it sometime and then try not deliberately
misquoting it.

> With Mugford on the board that Q&A
> process would be a riot...

Applicants don't have to go before the ECLB to obtain the license.

> Than you would have to pass the test.

No problem.  When I took the CT exam, about 1/4 of the applicants walked out in the first 20 minutes.  They gave us something like 2
hours to finish.  I was done in less than 40 minutes.  Passed on the first try with better than a 95%.

> How long has it been since you were
> in the field?

I'm still in the field.  I just don't go out to install anymore.  But that's the point.  I'm not interested in installing anymore.
I wouldn't want the pay cut.

>> Cracker has nothing to do with anything.
>> He's of no significance to me, you or
>> anyone else.

No reply?  Heh, heh, heh.