Re: GV-650 Geovision 60 FPS DVR Card

I spent an afternoon at a Geovision factory dog and pony (a.k.a. training)
show about a month ago. It seems for a low end product they are trying to
offer high end features. They don't offer MOM or remote desktop via web TS
or anything super fancy, but I was impressed that they offered similar
functions. I think it was version 8.1 of the software that was demonstrated.
I didn't care much for the dongles, but that was all I could find to really
dislike. I don't know that I would ever put one together to sell, but if a
really had to I wouldn't be afraid to.