Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:G-WdnXBERcwTlcTYnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > The piecework wages also escalated the annual
> > wages far beyond what one would think....
>
> Paying by piecework is the best way to ensure a sloppy job because it
rewards speed above quality.  After reading your comments in
> the newsgroup for a couple of years I can see why that wouldn't bother
you.

Now, now Robert, play nice. Read this again. No where did I say I use, or
ever used, pieceworkers. Please repost my comments for the benefit of all
the new comers, to see what would have brought you to this conclusion. I
wouldn't want anyone to think that I post any contradictions.

> > It is nothing to see people in the 50K to 60K...
>
> In today's economy that's a pretty poor salary.  Even six years ago my
techs were making more than that and they were paid by the