Re: New to group

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:jfednT7FNdZeV8TYnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >> Ta bom.
> >
> > Your reply lends me to believe that you must be hanging out in the
northern
> > part of Brazil.
>
> That expression is universal in Brazil.  Have you been to Brazil?

Just a quick pass through Rio. I have Brazilian clients, a couple of friends
(long time neighbors) and have had Brazilian employees. You pick up some of
the normal conversational lingo over time. I have a travel agency, as well,
so you can imagine we get alot of information from the travel bureaus. They
are in English, naturally, but the destinations and local attractions have
the native language. I've picked up little bits of different languages over
the years, but far from fluent in any of them.