New to group

Been lurking and reading through the group, I just wanted to introduce
myslf, Phil Roseberry, Regional Rep for Trailer Dog Security Systems,
Solar charged alarm systems for enclosures, trailers, and remote areas.
We market primarily to the construction industry, but our systems
provide security to all types of enclosed trailers.
Always interested in what people think about our product
Thanks in advance,
Phil
www.trailerdog.com