Re: Any tips for a consumer about to purchase a system & contract?

> People are confusing internet deals where no labor is involved, and
> where the company assumes no liability, with offers from local alarm
> companies that rely on RMR. I'm not sending someone out to a house for
> $20, and the end user shouldn't act surprised when they hear that.
> Would you place an order for a 2 dollar contact and let them use
> American Express to pay? It's a losing proposition.

I'm not saying you should send someone out.  I'm only saying that, from thew
consumer's POV, there may be a better deal than a long-term contract.  Note:
I don't consider one or two years "long term."

Note:  I don't process orders under $10.  You're right, it's a losing
proposition.

--
Regards,
Robert L Bass