Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

> I hate to break it to you but all he did was
> stop federal funding for embryonic stem
> cell research, if you did some research...

Exactly.  In an effort to pander to the radical, religious right, Bush cut off federal fundong to research that could lea to cures
for horrific diseases.  He did this in the face of poignant pleas from people from every party, including the wife of a former
Republican president.  The man has no shame, no morals and no brain.  He is an amoral parasite.

> you'd find that funding is microscopic
> compared to private funding which is
> still going on.

He'd rather spend money on things like killing American soldiers.

> The only thing embryonic stem cell research
> has done is give Michael J Fox some airtime...

You'd better pray you never develop one of the hundreds of diseases that could be treated or cured with the aid of that research.

Well, no matter.  Shortly we'll take back the House, possibly the Senate, too.  In two more years we'll have all three branches and
then we can start undoing all the damage that Bush and his crooked cronies have done.  Meanwhile, we'll at least keep them from
doing much more.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass