Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On 5 Nov 2006 16:59:32 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Leave the moral battles to
> >GOD since HE is the one in charge of that stuff and stop spending my
> >money for programs that we have no business financing.
>

> Exactly why republicans should quit making stem cell research sound
> like baby-killing.  Moral legislation on potentially life saving
> science is the cruelest thing Bush has done so far.

I hate to break it to you but all he did was stop federal funding for
embryonic stem cell research, if you did some research you'd find that
funding is microscopic compared to private funding which is still going on.

The only thing embryonic stem cell research has done is give Michael J Fox
some airtime